1. Send your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, and an essay of no more than five hundred (500) words on why you want to join a 12-day discovery program with Go Across Travel in Panamá, what you hope to learn and experience on your trip, and WHY you choose to raise funds for the Charity we are working with in 2018 ( CASASC ) http://casasc.ca
2. To enter the Go Across Travel 12-day Discovery Program (the “Contest”), presented by Go Across Travel, International Panamá, Inc. We need you to CREATE your profile page on the contest section of the website. Click on GET STARTED NOW. It's very user friendly, but any confusion or questions? Call us or email us via the numbers and address found on the website. Once registered for the campaign, we will send you the CONTACT information for the fundraising coordinator of the charity we are working with. A relationship between you and the non-profit/charity will be established and you need to tell them what you are doing and how will be helping them raise funds. They may help you but this is not guaranteed. You will need to receive donation receipts from the non-profit to give to your donors. Most legal non-profits allow a tax-deductible receipt if the donation is $20 or more but not less. You will need to find this out within your charity of choices mandates and rules according to their province/state/country.
Contest begins April 10th, 2018, 9:00:00 AM, Mountain Time and all entries can be received up until the beginning of the SECOND MONTH of the contest, May 10th, 2018, 11:59:59 PM, Mountain Time. Limit one entry per person and per email account. All contestants must abide by all their local, provincial ( state ), and federal fundraising, gambling aka raffle, 50/50's laws. All contestants must stay safe and not cause themselves or anyone else bodily harm in the process of their two-month competition!
By entering the Contest, contestants agree to abide by these rules, and represent and warrant that the entries are on their own fundraising initiatives and original creations, and do not violate or infringe the rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights or rights of publicity/privacy, of any third party.
Contestants must enter the competition via the www.goacrosstravel.com website by clicking SIGN UP NOW and entering their information.
Sponsors and their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsors shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
The winner's final total raised for their charity of choice MUST BE at LEAST $3,200.00 CANADIAN or MORE to be able to win their trip. This is the equivalent to $2500.00 American Funds.
1. On or about June 11th, 2018 one winner will be announced for the 12-day adventure program.
3. Winners will be notified via email and/or telephone. Winners must respond to the email notification or telephone call within six (6) days or an alternate winner will be chosen.
1. One winner shall receive a 12-day Adventure Program with Go Across Travel for any date listed open and available on the website for a YOUNG ADULT or HIGH SCHOOL group discovery program. This adventure program is worth $2500.00 AMERICAN and EXCLUDES flight costs from your home country & travel insurance.
Winner will consult with Skye at Go Across Travel to book initial flights for the trip and to purchase travel insurance. Non-compliance with these terms and conditions may result in forfeiture of part or all of the prize.
2. Winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the prize description in excess of the prize amounts, personal expenses, travel and health insurance, meals that are not included in the program; which is about 20%, beverages, gratuities and any additional hotel expenses such as telephone calls, incidentals and upgrades or other charges that may arise.
3. ALL contestants will have their photos taken with Skye at GO ACROSS TRAVEL and their charity of choice, receiving their check for their total raised amount.
Open to residents of Canada, age 15 and up to 24 years of age. Employees of Sponsors and their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law. All provincial and local restrictions apply.
1. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Contest-related materials.
2. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes allowed.
3. All funds will be directly deposited into your GO ACROSS TRAVEL CONTESTANT PAGE. You or your funders will have to go directly to the website, find your name and click on donate. These funds will be held until the end of the competition where checks will be written out and given back to the contestants to give to their charity of choice. GO ACROSS TRAVEL will NOT take ANY of these funds for ANY REASON. This is your holding tank and confirmed financial numbers as the competition begins until it ends. On or about June 15th, 2018 funds will be delivered to each participants charity of choice.
4. The winner shall be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. The affidavit must be returned within fourteen (10) days of notification or winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected. The winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary visas and a valid passport/travel documents for international travel.
5. By accepting a prize the winner grants to Sponsors the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their original written entries in connection with this Contest, and to further use their names, likenesses, and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By competing in this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsors, their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them from any and all liability for any loss harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
7. Any dispute arising from this Contest will be determined according to the laws of Alberta, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering the entrant's consent to the personal jurisdiction of the provinces/states and federal courts located in Edmonton Alberta and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Go Across Travel, International Panamá Inc.